We will continue to welcome you to our guest house and do all we can to ensure your stay is as relaxing and as enjoyable as possible.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and associated advice and regulations, during your stay with us we will need to limit the amount of contact with our guests to help ensure the safety of all. This means that there will be:
- Self check in and out – we have installed a key safe system. Please text us with your arrival time on one of the numbers below and we will text you back with instructions to gain access to your key.
- Pre payment for your stay prior to arrival at our guesthouse – no deposit required now.
- Pre ordering breakfast and taking your allocated seat in the breakfast room at a specified time or Breakfast Baskets delivered to your room – further information will be provided in your room.
- There will be no daily servicing of the rooms, but if you leave your hospitality tray outside your room we will replenish it with clean cups and tea/coffee etc.
- We would welcome your assistance with disposing of rubbish from your room by leaving your bin bag outside your room daily and also by taking any items that require recycling e.g. takeaway boxes, bottles etc to the recycling depot on the Esplanade just to the right of our guesthouse.
- Just Eat has a list of local restaurants and takeaways and we are happy to allow you to eat in your room, but please do be mindful of trying to keep the room as clean and tidy as possible. Please let us know if you require any plates or cutlery.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers on each floor and we would like to prompt you to keep using these each time you come into the guesthouse and before leaving the guesthouse. If you develop symptoms please inform us immediately and make arrangements to return home without delay.
- We will be doing our utmost to keep all communal areas clean by regular use of antibacterial products eg the bannisters, the door handles and all the tables and chairs in the breakfast room.
- Please help us to keep everyone as safe as possible by minimising contact between other guests and by avoiding touching items in communal areas.
We sincerely hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and we ask for your patience and cooperation while we adapt to the new way of managing our guests’ stay during this time.
We will update this page as new guidance and advice becomes available.